IW5 servers list bug?

• Hello guys!

It seems like I've come across a bug with the servers list. Not all servers are visible in the list, even after refreshing.
    Let me explain my self.
    So, I open the game, go to the servers list and these are the visible servers (lets take a clans' server as an example, kS in this instance):
    alt text
    As you can see, kS's only visible server is HC LOCKDOWN.

After refreshing the servers list once, this is what I come across:
    alt text
    HC LOCKDOWN is gone and now only SC TDM is visible.

Second time refreshing the servers list:
    alt text
    Now, both HC LOCKDOWN and SC TDM are gone, but HC DOME and SC DOME appear.

Third time refreshing:
    alt text
    HC DOME goes, SC DOME stays.

As you can see, kS's visible servers (visible to me, more on that later*) are HC LOCKDOWN, SC TDM, HC DOME, SC DOME but it's impossible for all of them to appear at the same time. I can only see some of them and if I refresh others might be visible but the ones seen at first will disappear.

There's also times that some servers won't appear at all (friends are playing in that server but the server doesn't seem to load in the servers list) and other servers appear after refreshing the servers list lot's of times, 5>.

*In my screenshots you can see a see a max of around 16 more or less servers. But I knew Pluto has way more server, so I asked a friend of mine to take a screenshot of his servers list. That's what he sent me:
    alt text
    49 servers. (this screenshot was taken at about the same time I took my screenshots).

To sum up, there's clearly something wrong with the servers list. I don't know if I'm the only one facing this issue, I've asked other players and they don't seem to face the same problem. I clean installed MW3 through steam and the issue still persists. Any ideas or possible solutions will be gladly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Project Moderator

Thats because of two things: The server browser queries all servers at ONCE and your router is too weak to handle it. The devs know about it and it should be patched any time soon.

• @xerxes said in IW5 servers list bug?:

Thats because of two things: The server browser queries all servers at ONCE and your router is too weak to handle it. The devs know about it and it should be patched any time soon.

Thanks for your time!