I Got a Suggestion.

• Banned

Feature: Can we please have Custom Camo maker option that was in bo3 also If Possible can we have Some Weapons From Bo3 Like a Locus And Svg both of those are snipers and are really nice to use but again there are even more bo3 weapons i just wish we could have them imported.

Motivation: This feature will make me and most likely allot of players get on the game and catch allot of peoples attention so that more and more people would play the game so that matching making will possibly work (remember the more players the more Plutonium will be able to expand as a Awesome Community!) Thank You ;D

• VIP

1. MW3 and BO3 are completly different games.
    2. You can already create custom camos.
    3. "so that matching making will possibly work"
      How is working matchmaking relevant to a custom camo builder and ported BO3 weapons?

• Project Admin

@Rick'Roll said in I Got a Suggestion.:

Feature: Can we please have Custom Camo maker option that was in bo3 also If Possible can we have Some Weapons From Bo3 Like a Locus And Svg both of those are snipers and are really nice to use but again there are even more bo3 weapons i just wish we could have them imported.

Motivation: This feature will make me and most likely allot of players get on the game and catch allot of peoples attention so that more and more people would play the game so that matching making will possibly work (remember the more players the more Plutonium will be able to expand as a Awesome Community!) Thank You ;D

Are you trying to make our project better or are you trying to give it cancer? Not sure at this point.

• Honestly this is stupid. stop giving suggestions. just let them finish the fucking game. most of the players are from tekno and they are starting to lose interest.

• Project Admin

@Fallen-Sea said in I Got a Suggestion.:

Honestly this is stupid. stop giving suggestions. just let them finish the fucking game. most of the players are from tekno and they are starting to lose interest.

Your argument is invalid, any player who cares about a better MW3 experience, would swap to Plutonium anyways. And besides, didn't the amount of players drastically decrease on Tekno due to bad development? :')

• @Zephyr you just said my argument was invalid, then affirmed my argument. what I'm saying is we don't need a bunch of useless features that make the game not change in any way since we already have camo's. yes people will come to pluto no matter what. what I'm saying is some people are getting annoyed with the wait because they are impatient and this would just slow it down and it would be pointless.

• @Zephyr 50/50 Camo idea sounds alright but has to be done right ( how ever the right way is very complex ) other half added guns thats pretty cancer and could give players tumors :)

• Banned

To all People Who Ranted And Complained about my suggestion you need to Understand That you dont have to take this seriously For all i care you could ignore this but the fact your all so Salty Means That This Community Has Thee most Fked up people Who Dont Care Bye Bitches!
    Btw Super213 Thanks For not Swearing like the other Pricks I Appreciate Your Calm Nice Feed Back!

• Project Admin

@Rick'Roll said in I Got a Suggestion.:

To all People Who Ranted And Complained about my suggestion you need to Understand That you dont have to take this seriously For all i care you could ignore this but the fact your all so Salty Means That This Community Has Thee most Fked up people Who Dont Care Bye Bitches!
    Btw Super213 Thanks For not Swearing like the other Pricks I Appreciate Your Calm Nice Feed Back!

If you had spend 5 more minutes of research you'd have found out that we supply tools so you can import your own weapons, your feature suggestion is just absolute cancer.

• @Rick'Roll Bro, you're the only salty person here...

• Banned

@zephyr kys cunt

• Project Admin

@rick-roll said in I Got a Suggestion.:

@zephyr kys cunt

I guess you're the first one to be banned from the client. Congratulations!

• VIP

@rick-roll said in I Got a Suggestion.:

To 💦 all 💯 People 👨 Who 😂 Ranted And 👏 Complained about 💦 my 👨 suggestion you 👈 need 👉 to 💦 Understand 📚 That 😐 you 👈 dont 🚫 have 👏 to 💦 take 👊 this 👈 seriously 😒 For 🍆 all 💯 i 👁 care 💅 you 👈 could 🔒 ignore 👏 this 👈 but 🍑 the 👏 fact 📕 your 👏 all 💯 so 💯 Salty 😋 Means 😏 That 😐 This 👈 Community 👩 Has 👏 Thee 🔘 most 💯 Fked up 🔺 people 👨 Who 😂 Dont 🚫 Care 💅 Bye 👋 Bitches! Btw Super213 Thanks 💋 For 🍆 not 🚫 Swearing like 💖 the 👏 other 👪 Pricks I 👁 Appreciate 👌 Your 👏 Calm 💤 Nice 🔥 Feed 😜 Back! 🔙

• @zephyr First one banned? Drinks on me ill throw the party!

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.