XLR STATS for a global leaderboard :)

• Feature: Using XLR stats for global leaderboard

The general idea: I would say for a cloud, web based leaderboard in Pluto instead of a lame leaderboard.

The motivation: To appeal to stat lovers and make matchmaking more enjoyable for the climbing of leaderboard's

Here is a stat example I'm ranked #1 on the server

0_1505838300965_stat.png

XLR has other neat feature's like league's for example I'm rank no 1 and I'm in expert league.

I hope you all take your time to think about it. it shouldn't be up to individual servers but a united system at least in matchmaking!

Btw its XLRstats v3

Thank you
    Sincerely, Epik/Super213

• Project Admin

@super213 said in XLR STATS for a global leaderboard :):

Feature: Using XLR stats for global leaderboard

The general idea: I would say for a cloud, web based leaderboard in Pluto instead of a lame leaderboard.

The motivation: To appeal to stat lovers and make matchmaking more enjoyable for the climbing of leaderboard's

Here is a stat example I'm ranked #1 on the server

0_1505838300965_stat.png

XLR has other neat feature's like league's for example I'm rank no 1 and I'm in expert league.

I hope you all take your time to think about it. it shouldn't be up to individual servers but a united system at least in matchmaking!

Btw its XLRstats v3

Thank you
    Sincerely, Epik/Super213

If we'd implement a leaderboard system online, we would definetly make our own instead of basing it on XLRStats :P anyway, for the future, maybe :P

• I actually like this idea. It'd make me really want to play competitively in matchmaking. Hopefully in a future update. :)

• @anki Trust me I played 1 server competitively and the way xlr is just blew me away. never felt so good playing a game before. it really rewards you and when you see the top 3 players and your name is on it makes you smile :).

but if it was in matchmaking oh how godly :)

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.