Unban appeal

• So yeah...I guess it happened.
    Apparently I was banned from Plutonium for reasons unknown. I don't know what happened and people are telling me I've been dishonest about playing legitemately which is simply not true.
    If the logs of me cheating even do exist they must be either old, which wouldn't justify a ban since the bans were lifted once or twice already since those old logs happened, or if they happened somewhat near the present time I'd be completely lost as I don't recall ever using externals on Plutonium and I am too uninterested in coding and cheating to know memory editing or anything of that kind. I do remember playing with a friend of mine and trying the
    seta player_meleeHeight "10"
    seta player_meleeWidth "50"

commands.
    I am not sure if I used them with seta or without but if I remember correctly both times the knife range didn't change.
    Aside from that I don't know what happened and since nobody is willing to tell me I guess I'll stay banned.
    Here is my side of the video that was used to "bust" me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9faEJt8Oyw&feature=youtu.be
    You can clearly hear that at some point around the stairs the dude stops stepping. After that it's just luck.
    I just had to try.

Have a good day
    -NLS

• I know right? It sucks to get called a hacker, around 4 or 5 days ago I've been acused of cheating only for killing someone that was behind me because I could clearly hear a few steps coming behind me, so I turned around very fast with high sensivity and killed him, then accused me of "Wall hack and lock on". Btw I hope you get unbanned.

• VIP

@a-happy-taco said in Unban appeal:

I know right? It sucks to get called a hacker, around 4 or 5 days ago I've been acused of cheating only for killing someone that was behind me because I could clearly hear a few steps coming behind me, so I turned around very fast with high sensivity and killed him, then accused me of "Wall hack and lock on". Btw I hope you get unbanned.

There's a big difference between getting called a hacker by people in game / maybe a specific server banning you but Pluto handing out a client wide ban is different. Substantial amount of information is required to be provided before Pluto bans someone.

Anti-cheat logs will have been checked along with other evidence potentially.

• Project Admin

Denied for several reasons:

• You've been logged multiple times, ever since the start of the Plutonium IW5 client.
    • You've used an alt account for your cheating attempt, hoping that your main account NLS wouldn't be banned.

When we've stated out the reasons, apparently our anticheat is flawed because you only use sound (Explain how you got in the logs in the first place please?). Next to that, you've tried contacting multiple of our Administrators/Developers/Moderators hoping they would say something regarding a manual ban. Maybe you were hoping for an unban from a nice admin?

I will explain the ban procedure for you.

We don't continuously look at the logs, we check them when we think someone is playing suspicious or if someone makes a report about a sixth-sensory audience. We then check the logs, if the user is in the logs, we directly ban the user. When the user gets banned, the user also receives a HWID ban. In your case, we found logs on the account AngryFloatingACR and NLS, meaning that you've used your NLS account to cheat in the past. Due to the HWID ban, we found out that AngryFloatingACR is one of your alt accounts.

Nice attempt, topic closed.

• Project Admin