r499 - r554 Release Notes (Rust + AK-74u)

Topic created ยท 13 Posts ยท 740 Views
  • A new update has been released for Plutonium IW5, this update includes:

• Out of memory fixes for servers. Increasing their stability.

• Rust has been ported from MW2. It is almost a near perfect port. Gone are the bugs from our 2017 release. All game modes are working except Drop Zone which requires some GSC editing which isn't worth our time. A mod could bring this back however.

• AK-74u has been ported and ready to use. This features fully working camos and attachment support + proficiency and leveling. If you want to make your AK-74u max weapon rank right away then enter these 2 commands in your console.
      setPlayerData weaponRank iw5_ak74u 30
      setPlayerData weaponXP iw5_ak74u 179600

• Clantags are now displayed in chat with colour removed. Clan tag colours remain on the scoreboard.

• Create a Class now locks guns if you are not the correct level, previously everything was unlocked from level 4.

• In-game console reworked with autocomplete support.

• cg_drawFPS does not reset every time you launch the game anymore.

• We've added an ingame friends list - this can be accessed from the main menu or when in a match. You can see what server your friends are playing and double click to join them. More features to this are expected in future updates. To add friends check this guide. https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/559/how-to-add-friends-on-plutonium

• Discord Rich Presence. Discord will now show what game you are playing, which server you are in and some info about that server. 7f87d0c8-a21a-4f5a-afcb-935730672532-image.png

• waypointIconWidth / waypointIconHeight now saves to config. These are used to determine how big the objective markers are. Some people like them way smaller.

• Scoreboard now shows the correct hostname, this is now taken from the hostname that is set when registering a server key.

• Some slight Launcher UI changes.

• First

Good job guys

• Second
    Well done guys, keep up the amazing work! ๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Beauty!

• Awesome work!

• very nice keep the good work !

• This post is deleted!
  • thanks for spending your time on these updates!

• Very Nice!

I'm eager to see more ported maps to the game, hopefully all the maps from IW4 and IW3 can make it in ๐Ÿ˜„

As for the Ak-74u, it's a great addition, do you guys think you could restore the AUG that was supposed to be in the game's MP? that could be neat ๐Ÿ™‚

The friendlist is a great thing too but I'm wondering, does it allow to join and invite into private matches? If not it'd be a nice thing to have, even if it requires some port forwarding...

Keep up the good work guys, this project is on the right way!

• @Idaho said in r499 - r554 Release Notes (Rust + AK-74u):

The friendlist is a great thing but I'm wondering, does it allow to join and invite into private matches? If not it'd be a nice thing to have, even if it requires some port forwarding...

From what I understand, it's not really possible as there's no way for the friendslist to easily know what IP to connect too for private games.

• @Mr-Android erh, too bad, I hope if you guys have time for it you can iron this out ๐Ÿ™‚

• I would describe this update as THICC

• Hey guys just want to thank you for this amazing update! Really loving the AK74u! Is there any chance of other weapons coming to MW3 like the M93R's?