How to get a clean IW5 install.
To have support from Plutonium staff you MUST have a clean MW3 folder from Steam. You do not need MW3 bought on steam to get these files.
To get the files do the following:
- Download Steam, create an account / login.
- Once logged in go to Library and then press Games and change it to "Tools".
- In the list find "Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Dedicated Server" and right click on it and select Install Game.
- Choose where to install the files and let Steam download them.
- Once installed open the server by running through Steam and then close the server.
You now have all the files needed - you can now copy the Plutonium Updater (PU.exe) to the server folder and run it to download the Plutonium client files.