[TUT] How To Make A Custom Skin

Topic created · 6 Posts · 503 Views
  • A 4 year old video I made on how to make a skin for a gun or anything to be honest, if you find the imagine file. It’s just the basics. I expect for people to have common sense and understand it’s simple trial and error to make a good skin.

Youtube Video

For those who want an more in-depth video I also uploaded this live video of me making a unreleased skin so you can get a better idea on how to make one and understand the trial and error of going back and forth

Youtube Video

• as much as i try to follow the tut letter by letter some steps dont work or they changed on 2020 photoshop once i do pen tool i cannot fill them nor continue on since i dont even know if i did it correctly

• @xTatsumi You get it working yet? Saw your post of your release not sure if I’m late?

• i got it worked out, im new to photoshop so was a little hard to follow the more complex custom camos a.k.a gun skins, but im getting the hang of it just made a new one more perfected than the ump45 that i made so in the future i can make more skins & camos since i got hooked on this

• Cool man

• I'm trying to figure out how to make gold camo different, do you have any idea how to do it?