Crashdump Error when Launching IW5X and T6. Can Anybody Help?
@IxDeclay upload the .dmp file to google drive and post the link here.
- try closing all programs that are running in the background (especially steam, msi afterburner and rivatuner if you have them)
- try excluding pluto from scanning in your av software: https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/#how-do-i-fix-this-windows-defender
- install everything that's in the redist folder in your game folder
- update your graphics drivers
- if you have a vr headset plugged in unplug it
- try removing steam_api.dll from your game folder
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
@Dss0 didnt work. Im using a Virtual Machine is that the problem?
Yup. VMs aren't supported.
@HannesC okay good to know thx