Planned Plutonium features

• Project Admin

Hi,
    the following features will be included in future Plutonium updates. Features at the top of the list will most likely be implemented first, but please note that there's no ETA for any of them.

• Advanced bot AI suitable for training or script tinkering
    • Advanced autocomplete for SP and MP consoles as well as a more basic implementation for the dedicated server console
    • New weapons and levels for MP ported from singleplayer or previous CoD titles
    • Custom UI for singleplayer
    • Lua game scripts for singleplayer
    • Public matchmaking
    • Game database/online backend API for Lua game scripts
    • Full GSC modding support
    • Maxclients - support for more than 18 players in the game
    • Custom localization - all Pluto strings will be translated to all languages IW5 has been released in

• They Should add a Custom Camo section if we dont want to use the basic MW3 camos we can use our own that we created or Fanmade created like the Hyperbeast Camo pack already having issues getting it to work on my UMP-45

• Can't wait for the BOT AI feature. Please put it fast :D

• Survival Mode for Plutonium would be a nice feature to add as well id like to see that in the feature

• Regional Moderator

@odst-j-indica It's not the first thing to do afaik, but it will be released alt text

• This post is deleted!

• If you enable titles and emblems editing,it will be great.

• @didgori Put it in "Feature Suggestions", I deleted my suggestion, because it doesn´t belong here.

• import/export from other call of duty games weapons?????
    foooock niceeeeeeee! i will like to see that happen!!
    Thank you Devs for free time to make this title more enjoyable!
    Best reagrds.
    Paul Papazoglou.

• @pavlosgr You can not export weapons from other call of duty, those other weapons that you say are in the mw3 itself, They are in the game files but not incorporated.
    since the other mw are taken as a basis to create this other.

• @odst-j-indica said in Planned Plutonium features:

They Should add a Custom Camo section if we dont want to use the basic MW3 camos we can use our own that we created or Fanmade created like the Hyperbeast Camo pack already having issues getting it to work on my UMP-45

thats a good idea

• Project Moderator

There will be custom camos and they will have their own entries in the cac menu, however there is no point to do the same with custom client side camos since they would be missing on the server and all other clients.

• @xerxes said in Planned Plutonium features:

There will be custom camos and they will have their own entries in the cac menu, however there is no point to do the same with custom client side camos since they would be missing on the server and all other clients.

How about this method, if the users who create their own camouflages, upload it to the forum through a thread.

The camouflage posted would be in period of acceptance by an administrator or @Prometheus or also voted upon by the community.

If the camouflage is accepted by the Administrator or the users, such camouflage will be incorporated in the next client updates.

I believe that in this way it could be done, respecting certain rules to avoid mistakes.

Btw: I'm sorry if my English is bad :(

• This post is deleted!