Experience so far

• Hi all,

So obviously the client is up and running. And as expected lots of things go wrong at first. None the less, the game is playable. So, what can you expect for now? Well 3 major things..

1. Lag; Speaks for it-self
    2. Lost Connection; That pop-up in your face that tells you that you've lost internet (this happend on every server I've been on so far)
    3. Crashes; Lots of 'em, there is no escaping

All in all, the release went smooth on my end, and I have no real problem that prevents me from playing the game. As time goes on, I'm certain these 3 things, as well as other problems, will be fixed in the future.

~Reap

• Project Admin

@reap said in Experience so far:

Hi all,

So obviously the client is up and running. And as expected lots of things go wrong at first. None the less, the game is playable. So, what can you expect for now? Well 3 major things..

2. Lost Connection; That pop-up in your face that tells you that you've lost internet (this happend on every server I've been on so far)

All in all, the release went smooth on my end, and I have no real problem that prevents me from playing the game. As time goes on, I'm certain these 3 things, as well as other problems, will be fixed in the future.

~Reap

The lag and lost connection has been fixed, I've obtained ~10 crashdumps and fixed a few of them. Next update should be a lot more stable. I am working my ass off to get it done by today.

This is because with a small group of testers, we couldn't really test the lag and stability, its simply not enough players.

Sincerely,
    Prometheus.

• @zephyr said in Experience so far:

@reap said in Experience so far:

Hi all,

~Reap

The lag and lost connection has been fixed, I've obtained ~10 crashdumps and fixed a few of them. Next update should be a lot more stable. I am working my ass off to get it done by today.

This is because with a small group of testers, we couldn't really test the lag and stability, its simply not enough players.

Sincerely,
    Prometheus.

I see. Awesome and thank you for the heads up!

• This post is deleted!