ITryyy ban appeal

Topic created · 9 Posts · 75 Views
  • This post is deleted!
  • i got banned to for trying to use controller can somebody help me plz

• @Mr-Android I got banned when I first sing up for using a controller can you plz help me out I really wanna play mw3 again

• @ITryyy That's not possible so why lie? At the start of MW3 using a controller did not trigger the anticheat, and we reset all bans for good measure. Don't hijack somebody else's thread either, if you're going to make an appeal, be completely honest and create your own thread. However your story at the moment doesn't hold any accurate information.

• what do you mean hi jacked some one elses thread ? and well then I don't know how I got banned but I cant play anymore and I didn't do nothing so can you please help me out I am new to this and really wanna play mw3 again ?

• @Mr-Android how do I make my own thread I am very new to this my bad but if I didn't get banned for using a controller then I don't know how I got banned but can you plz help me out I really want to play again and im very sry if I made you mad ?

• You have replied to a thread made by somebody else, go back to the General Discussion forum and press the create thread button. You'll likely need to wait a day for a reply.

• @ITryyy said in ITryyy ban appeal:

i got banned to for trying to use controller can somebody help me plz

Denied. I was playing on a server and I saw you playing in the same session (account @dylan_huggins13, the one you cheated with.). You got banned ~5 minutes after I left the session, meaning you injected when I quit the game. This makes it very fucking obvious that you did not want to cheat while an admin was in the session, because you knew that what you were gonna do was bad. Later you tried to make another account @BlazeAllDay to attempt to bypass your ban. That didn't work out so you tried to make another account, that didn't work out either. To me, this looks like a very bad excuse. Consider your ban permanent, I cannot be arsed to deal with retarded clowns like you. Good bye.

• To add, your "controller" excuse isn't valid either. You were banned on the 10th of May 2020, the controller problem was caused by Steam opening the game twice which we corrected and wiped all bans. That was on the 17th of April, you were banned 3 weeks later. So none of it lines up at all.