Menu issue

• Type: Multiplayer.
    Description: Sometimes after getting disconnected I get a random black visual bug in the main menu. I got it once after using "/disconnect" and half of the main menu was black but it was working as well as other menus, and the second time was when I got kicked for high ping (black bars). Never got anything like that for about 150 hrs playing MW3, so it's maybe related to your new way of creating menus via .lua scripts.
    Crashdump: -
    Screenshot/Video:
    0_1506881456424_2017-10-01_20-02-47.png

• Project Admin

@koffey said in Menu issue:

Type: Multiplayer.
    Description: Sometimes after getting disconnected I get a random black visual bug in the main menu. I got it once after using "/disconnect" and half of the main menu was black but it was working as well as other menus, and the second time was when I got kicked for high ping (black bars). Never got anything like that for about 150 hrs playing MW3, so it's maybe related to your new way of creating menus via .lua scripts.
    Crashdump: -
    Screenshot/Video:
    0_1506881456424_2017-10-01_20-02-47.png

We are aware that menus sometimes might glitch out, press F5 a few times and it should be gone.

Sincerely,
    Prometheus.

• Project Admin

Fixed in the next update.

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.