Banned Automated anticheat

• Name:Killer1997

Hello I need help I have been automatically banned by the anticheat but I have not used any type of hacks recently I had the bottlenose PU that did not execute but I already managed to solve the error and now when I try to access the game I get banned and before that I was bugear the launcher the game was stuck and I had to close it with the task manager can help me PD my game is no steam thanks.

• Project Admin

@killer1997 said in Banned Automated anticheat:

Name:Killer1997

Hello I need help I have been automatically banned by the anticheat but I have not used any type of hacks recently I had the bottlenose PU that did not execute but I already managed to solve the error and now when I try to access the game I get banned and before that I was bugear the launcher the game was stuck and I had to close it with the task manager can help me PD my game is no steam thanks.

We will contact you later about investigating this ban, however, if it turns out you've been lieing to us, you will never be unbanned from the client.

Sincerely,
    Prometheus.

• @zephyr thanks for the answer I hope you do not find any problems I find it strange to have been banned automatically

• Project Admin

Its not that strange, its called a proper anticheat.

• @zephyr said in Banned Automated anticheat:

Its not that strange, its called a proper anticheat.

shit. on.

• Project Admin

You got banned for an invalid game hash, kinda doubt it was accidental...

• Git rekt son.......

• Project Moderator

@korsakoff Please do not respond to these topics if you have nothing usefull to say, thanks.

• Project Admin

To be unbanned you must provide the community with entertainment in the form of a video.
    The video must contain:
    Your face and some paper with your forum username and the date the video was recorded.
    You must include how you will avoid hacking in the future.
    It must be uploaded to YouTube and be set to public.
    It must be atleast 60 seconds in length.

Once uploaded, link it here and we will unban you, if you remove the video you will be re-banned.

• thank you very much for replying but exactly as I prove that I do not use any hack if the game just entered when I hit and I forced to close the game now I when I installed the PU was in a version of call of duty modern warfare 3 internet download and not the one you recommended when downloading will be that my version of call of duty would have some edited dll and the truth I do not know exactly what it is to avoid future problems I am lowering the steam that you recommended but ami the game is blocked fire after trying to create a private game but I really do not know what happened and I do not know what the hack attempt was but I really do not know how to prove that I do not use a hack I guess you can not unban this account: / Sorry for my bad English I speak Spanish probably because of my call of duty that by the way is version 1.4.3.82 downloaded from nosteam I would have to check the files and dll but for that I under the steam version and put the plutonium

• Project Admin

Alright, take this as your final warning then incase you did cheat. Not saying you did but you know, gotta make it clear. You will be unbanned however, next time we wont, as this might (unlikely) have been caused by a bug on our end.

Sincerely,
    Prometheus