i followed the instruction for How to get a clean IW5 install and this happens

• im not asking for support i just need to know what i did wrong
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3\plutonium.dll' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
    at PU.Windows.MainWindow.GetHash(String filename)
    at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
    at PU.Windows.MainWindow.DaThread()

• I had an error like this I guess; if I well remember it got solved by itself.

• VIP

@gaxus4r this is a permission issue either run PU.exe as an administrator or relocate your game folder out of your system drive.

• Project Admin

What BL4CKZ375U said - this happens when PU.exe doesn't have permission to update files - ensure your PC user owns the folder you have MW3 in, run PU.exe as adminitrator and if all that doesn't work, try moving the files to your desktop and then try running PU.exe as administrator.

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.