Pluto App

• VIP

Feature: Pluto Android and IOS App.
    Description: Pluto Android and IOS, which displays friends, who are currently ingame, offers a class editor and displays stats. This can be done with xamarin and an REST API.
    Motivation: Users can change things with their phone.

(this is just an idea i had. rest api and publishing on android is pretty easy but i never published something to the apple app store. also i think this feature is not important at all but a nice to have. i personally would never use it but i think others would.)

• Project Admin

Apple's developer fee thingy is 100€ per year, Google's 25€ or so. I doubt this is something we would do officially, but a public API that someone else could use for an app like this might be something we could provide.

• VIP

@eldor you can just publish an apk for android which users can install manually but you can't do that for apple obviously. A public api would be nice :)

• VIP

That would be nice. If possible, for server owners you could be able to restart/use commands on your server remotely.

• @eldor said in Pluto App:

Apple's developer fee thingy is 100€ per year, Google's 25€ or so. I doubt this is something we would do officially, but a public API that someone else could use for an app like this might be something we could provide.

I have paid the google one already I think I can add you as a developer to it

• @l-a-s-k-o said in Pluto App:

@eldor you can just publish an apk for android which users can install manually but you can't do that for apple obviously. A public api would be nice :)

I second this.
    Fuck Apple.

Would be neat to have something like this to manage your profile, friends, rcon features server, stats, invite by friends & game update alerts.

• @sparx That's already possible.

• @eldor Or release the APK / IPA file on here at no charge. It isn't hard honestly

• Project Admin

@super213 Of course it's doable, but I don't think interest would be high enough for us to bother making an app like this.