Pluto App

• VIP

Feature: Pluto Android and IOS App.
    Description: Pluto Android and IOS, which displays friends, who are currently ingame, offers a class editor and displays stats. This can be done with xamarin and an REST API.
    Motivation: Users can change things with their phone.

(this is just an idea i had. rest api and publishing on android is pretty easy but i never published something to the apple app store. also i think this feature is not important at all but a nice to have. i personally would never use it but i think others would.)

• Project Admin

Apple's developer fee thingy is 100€ per year, Google's 25€ or so. I doubt this is something we would do officially, but a public API that someone else could use for an app like this might be something we could provide.

• VIP

@eldor you can just publish an apk for android which users can install manually but you can't do that for apple obviously. A public api would be nice :)

• That would be nice. If possible, for server owners you could be able to restart/use commands on your server remotely.

• @eldor said in Pluto App:

Apple's developer fee thingy is 100€ per year, Google's 25€ or so. I doubt this is something we would do officially, but a public API that someone else could use for an app like this might be something we could provide.

I have paid the google one already I think I can add you as a developer to it

• @l-a-s-k-o said in Pluto App:

@eldor you can just publish an apk for android which users can install manually but you can't do that for apple obviously. A public api would be nice :)

I second this.
    Fuck Apple.

Would be neat to have something like this to manage your profile, friends, rcon features server, stats, invite by friends & game update alerts.

• @sparx That's already possible.

• @eldor Or release the APK / IPA file on here at no charge. It isn't hard honestly

• Project Admin

@super213 Of course it's doable, but I don't think interest would be high enough for us to bother making an app like this.

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.