Is anyone else's cod 4 disconnecting your internet after installing Pluto?

• This might be a long shot for a cause to my problem but sometime this past week my connection got unstable while playing cod 4.

Problem:

My PC is connected to my phone which is acting as a hotspot thus using the phone's 4G connection to connect to the internet. After about 1 minute of playing in any cod 4 server I get "connection interrupted". As I quit the game, a small yellow triangle appears on the WIFI symbol meaning I lost connection to the internet from my PC but I am still connected to my phone. And the internet on the phone is still working so something is wrong with my PC. After about 1 minute of not having any internet connection it automatically starts working again, which makes me certain that cod 4 is why it's disconnecting in the first place.

This might not have anything to do with plutonium but I installed plutonium somewhere in the same timeframe as this problem started to happen. I will have to experiment with some different settings and such to perhaps find a better clue of the cause so the purpose of this post is to ask you guys if you are getting the same problem.

Please Please Almighty Gaben, I Pray To Thy Shall My cod 4 Not Be Broken Forever. Seriously though please reply if your cod 4 is still working or if it is not. I'm on cod4 1.8x so please reply with your cod 4 version as well :)

• Project Admin

Definetly not caused by Plutonium, we don't touch anything internet related on your PC.

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.