r791 - r803 Changelog
We've just released a new update for Plutonium, these are the changes:
- Servers use less CPU resources now, this was due to a bug that wasn't spotted related to server heartbeats.
- Steam integration works again.
- IWI images can now be loaded from t6r/data/images (for custom camos). Check this thread to see how to do it: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/2835/tutorial-how-to-load-custom-camos-textures
- Stability improvements.
- Added steam integration & steam overlay.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not work on other languages than English.
- Fixed a crash related to the in-game console.
For PS4 controllers, use DS4Windows: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/2815/setting-up-a-ps4-controller-with-ds4windows
The Plutonium Staff Team.
Hi, my friend and I have been trying to connect to a custom game for a few hours. We have tried both that he create it and that I create it but the result is the same, neither of us can connect to the started game, we simply write for example: connect 220.127.116.11:4976 AND NOTHING HAPPENS :((
Can someone help me?
(Before de update we could play)
This post is deleted!
@RedDarius You need to add a server key to your bat file