[Tutorial] How to get 10 custom classes

Topic created ยท 11 Posts ยท 533 Views
  • If you just use "unlockall" and want to get more than 5 classes, you only have 6 classes and get error 58339 when you want to join a server.
    You have to first type in the console "statsetbyname plevel 1" and then go to career, prestige, get extra class.
    That you have to do 5 times, up to Prestige 5 ("statsetbyname plevel 5") and it should show 10 classes in the class editor.
    Then you could normally use "unlockall" in the console, to become prestige 10 and unlock all.
    First time when you want to join a server always after editing classes, you will also get an error, but after that it should work and you are able to use ALL 10 CUSTOM CLASSES.

EDIT:
    "You may have to connect from the ONLINE menu (if you don't, you will have UI ERROR 58339 as soon as you join the server)."

• @SeyMeX keep in mind if you direct connect to a server you will ui error crash

• @FragsAreUs I usually have no problems, only after editing a class onetime.

• Taken from my private thread that I haven't published yet. ๐Ÿ˜›

I've to give credit to these threads:
    - 10 Classes
    โ €* Because here comes the part about having 5 Extra Classes.

• (...) blablabla
      • You may have to connect from the ONLINE menu (if you don't, you will have UI ERROR 58339 as soon as you join the server).
  • Aye I copied it from one of the screenshots @PeterG sent me, so real credit goes to peter

• @HannesC Oh well, then I'll edit the message later...or you can edit yours and add at the end "credits to PeterG because he was the one who told me" or something like that. @,@

• Alright I edited it

• @SoyRA Thx, its edited.

• I just took a screenshot of someones message about it. No credit goes to me. lol

• confirmed that this works.

If you have already "unlockall" then you must go into barracks (or wherever it is) to do the "fresh restart" to reset your rank / prestige to zero.

Then from console
    "statsetbyname plevel 1"
    -go to barracks
    -prestige unlock token
    -use it on "extra class slot"
    "statsetbyname plevel 2"
    -go to barracks
    -prestige unlock token
    "statsetbyname plevel 3"
    -go to barracks
    -prestige unlock token
    ...... etc.. all the way to your desired prestige.
    after prestige 5 there are no more unlock tokens that can be used to "unlock extra class slot" but I prestiged one by one all the way to 15 anyway

AFTER you have prestiged to the desired level.. Then do "unlockall"

You Must be in the Online Menu in order for you not to get the error... (which I keep forgetting because when the game launches, the overlay is already right there to click on a server to play) But if you get the error by accident, it is not a big deal.. just close the game and relaunch and do it the right way from online and you will be fine without it screwing anything up that you have to redo.

• There is something else that is in barracks you could customize stats or skip a prestige