Locking menu sections

• Regional Moderator

Feature: Deactivate some of the menu buttons.
    Description: There are some menu sections that doesn't work at this moment. Players are complaining about some of them, so why not to lock the sections that aren't ready yet as they're unimportant to do at this development stage like leaderboards, online demo vaults, friends list, and others?
    Motivation: This feature should be added to the client, so people will easily recognize that they're not doing something wrong - the feature isn't done yet. :)

• Project Admin

Because doing this takes time that we don't have, we'd rather just ignore the people who bring it up. It's not as simple as "onlinevault.disable();"

• Regional Moderator

@tiny-rick said in Locking menu sections:

Because doing this takes time that we don't have, we'd rather just ignore the people who bring it up. It's not as simple as "onlinevault.disable();"

Sorry, I didn't mean cutting anything from the game completely. I thought it's like MW2 .menu files that are pretty simple to edit, or maybe through the new .lua system where you can just make the certain buttons unusable ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Project Admin

Thats the theory however right now there's other stuff we need to hook to allow that. (I think)