Server browser for the ESC menu

• Feature: Allow to open the server browser right when playing.
    Description: There should be an option in the ESC menu that opens the server browser.
    Motivation: This feature should be added to the client, so people can browse the server list without disconnecting from the current game. Useful when you want to connect to another server quickly or when you're looking for the better server up. Also it was pretty useful in 4D1.

• @koffey upvote!

• VIP

@koffey That's a nice idea +1

• sounds good hehe

• to be honest, sounds like a waste of time for the devs.... just fucking leave. takes like 2 seconds.

• @fallen-sea said in Server browser for the ESC menu:

to be honest, sounds like a waste of time for the devs.... just fucking leave. takes like 2 seconds.

I'm not sure of how hard is it, but I didn't write that it's the most important thing to do ¯_(ツ)_/¯
    If you don't use it, it doesn't mean that it's useless as something that I suggested before...
    Just a few situations:

1. I'd like to see you trying to get people on the empty server staying AFK on it and trying to see if there is a server with players in the time when the most of players are offline as I did today.
    2. I'd like to see you checking if there is another server with players when you're playing on the most popular server that is full and has some players who are in the queue joining to it
    3. I'd like to see you doing it if your PC is slow. (it doesn't make sense for me, but I know some people who have really bad PCs that are capable of playing but loading or unloading anything is a pain)

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.