Default Server config files
If you don't have the default serverfiles, then you can get them here!
So, where do you put them now?
- Simply just drop them into the /main folder (if you still have one).
- Or create a folder (if it's not already there) and name it admin and put them files into that.
If you don't know how to configure the default.dspl file here a quick tutorial:
- Fire up the client and go to Private Match
- Then you go to Game Setup
- Now you can modify the game setting like you wish.
- After you finished setting the diffrent options, you click on SAVE RECIPE TO DISK
- Fill in a suitable name for this gamemode and click OK
- After that it should say Save custome gamemode succeed
- In your gamedirectory you will find a folder named admin. In there is the .dsr file you just created.
- Now you just put the .dsr file in your main folder and edit the default.dspl.
Keep in mind the format for the default.dspl is:
mapname,file_name(of the .dsr file),weight
For Linux based OSs i can recommend MobaXterm for filetransfers. Because it has a included SFTP Tab where you can easly manage your files.
they don't go in main. they go in admin.
@fallen-sea both seems to work ^
@orsorium fair enough but most people delete the main folder because it isn't necessary.
@fallen-sea ok, thank you for the feedback ^ if you see something else which can be approved feel free to comment
@orsorium no problem, i was just being picky, good tutorial though. :)