Disallowing editing classes through files

• Suggestion: Disallowing editing classes through files

Explained: So recently people have been editing custom classes by files and they add more attachments to classes hopefully it will be fixed so maybe if they add more attachment to custom class through files they will get error or something or their class might be reset.

Motivation: Equality

• Project Moderator

Although I have no way to proof this, it is based on a educated guess and I could be completly wrong. But I would say Pluto doesn't store these kind of information on the client since unlike TMW3 it is focused on online MP and uses forum accounts as a way to identify players.

However if I'm wrong I'm seconding your suggestion.

• Project Admin

@Musta said in Disallowing editing classes through files:

Suggestion: Disallowing editing classes through files

Explained: So recently people have been editing custom classes by files and they add more attachments to classes hopefully it will be fixed so maybe if they add more attachment to custom class through files they will get error or something or their class might be reset.

Motivation: Equality

We will add additional stat integrity checks, but we can't really prevent this kind of stuff from happening due to how the engine works.

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.