Installer for Black Ops 2 Plutonium

Topic created · 3 Posts · 281 Views
  • Download Plutonium for Black Ops 2 (T6)

Before we get started, I would like to point out that this post and installer is not created by the developers of Plutonium. It's just created by a fan.



Thank you for your interest in Plutonium. I hope the installation goes smoothly and you enjoy the game!



🎆 Download the installer to get started 🎆

🇫🇷 français édition
    
    If you have any issues with the installer, please post your problem in this thread. We don't want to spam the forums with issues not relating to Plutonium itself.

📰 Guides

Official installation guide
    FAQ and Common Issues
    Custom Games with Friends
    Setting-up a Server
    Run in LAN mode or with Anti-cheat disabled
    Controller Support
    Loading Custom Camos

❓ Want to know more?

Who is this download for?

This download is for anyone who wants to download Plutonium for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 the easiest way possible.

Is this a virus?

No viruses here, although Windows SmartScreen (the big blue thing) may pop up. Proceed anyways. Don't believe me? Check out the virus report.

Do I need Call of Duty: Black Ops 2?

No. The app has the option to install Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for you, if you don't already have it.

I already have Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Steam

If you already have Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on Steam, then the app will use that installation instead.
    And don't worry, Plutonium doesn't alter any game files so you can easily switch between Plutonium and Steam without doing anything!

However, if you don't have all the DLC on Steam, then you may want to consider some piracy. This could be done by choosing the Non-Steam option to download files you are missing or by checking out this post.

I just need to update my game

If you just need to update your game, you can just select the Steam option. It doesn't matter if you have the Steam version or not.

The installation was successful but I'm getting issues

It is likely that the issue you are receiving is a Plutonium issue; not an installer issue.

The most likely reason is because you do not have the latest version of DirectX 11. If you're not sure that you have the latest version, download it here.

Please check out the FAQ and Common Issues to find a solution. If none could be found, then post your problem below.

Are there any command arguments?

Yes. If you want to make your installation process more automatic, then you can use the command arguments found here.

Open source?

Of course, here's the source.

• hey man Im installing this right now keep up the good work

• This topic is being reviewed by staff. The download link has been removed until further notice.

UPDATE
    Topic has been reviewed and approved.