PU.exe has stopped working.

• This is my first post, so please forgive me if I did anything wrong.
    Type: I don't really know what to put here, since it's the application itself that crashed.
    Description: I try to launch PU.exe from my Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 folder (downloaded the dedicated server from steam), and crashes instantly. I've whitelisted the app, directory, etc in my antivirus (Avast, if you need to know.), ran it as administrator, used compatibility mode in Windows XP SP2, moved the directory to my desktop, created another profile account of Windows, and still no luck.
    Steps to reproduce: As I said earlier, every time I open the .exe it crashes.
    Crashdump: link text I think this is it. There was another file on .xml and another on .txt
    Screenshot/Video: Apparently not required but I'll post it anyways, may shed some light.
    0_1511297996431_pucrash.png

• @tinxo Install .NET Framework 4.5 should works

• But what if I have installed .NET Framework 4.7.1? Do I need to install 4.5 and then 4.7.1 or is it not necessary? (By the way, .NET Framework won't install, it just gets stuck on creating profile, something along those lines.)

• Project Moderator

@tinxo I suggest you troubleshoot that then. Sounds like an issue with your .net Framework

• VIP

Just installing 4.7 should be fine.