Server status on the page.

• Feature: Option on the plutonium page to view the status of the servers and the master server.

Description: There should be an option to view a list of the servers and their statuses, as well as the number of players there are. This would also include the status of the master server. Example:

Server name - Map - Players - Ping - status

Server ABCD - Dome - 13/18 - 47 - Online.
    Server 1234 - Carbon - 6/18 - 71 - Online.
    Server QWER - 0 - 0/18 - 0 - Offline.

Motivation: We can see the state of the servers, how many people are playing. Also see the status of the master server. Not using the client

In the future to be able to enter the servers from the web page, when clicking on a server in the list, the client/game is opened and automatically connects us to the server. It would be like (Direct Connect)

• waste of time in my opinion, it takes you as much time to start your browser, waiting for the game and server to load to start the game and actually checking yourself. not to mention the waste of time making it

• accually not a bad idea since ppl with patato computer like me could use a pre-check up before opening the game.
    btw servers are empty, why nobody is playing ?bad time ?

• @efyuar said in Server status on the page.:

accually not a bad idea since ppl with patato computer like me could use a pre-check up before opening the game.
    btw servers are empty, why nobody is playing ?bad time ?

that doesn't make any sense, you don't a super computer to load up the menues

• Project Admin

This is already being implemented. There'll be a cool dashboard with all sorts of stuff, including server list, sometime soon™.

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.