r920 - r936 Changelog

Topic created · 3 Posts · 1024 Views
  • Hello everyone,

An update has been pushed for MW3 and BO2 (IW5 & T6) with the following changes:

Launcher:
    No changes have been made.

MW3 / IW5:

• UPnP support has been released, you should now be able to join your friends without any hassle! (Disclaimer: UPnP is not enabled on every router.)
    • Controller fixes. (Including a bug fix that makes picking up weapons require y the player to hold the use button)

BO2 / T6:

• Updated the friendslist, joining now works properly (double click your friend from the F10 menu to join)
    • UPnP support has been released, you should now be able to join your friends without any hassle! (Disclaimer: UPnP is not enabled on every router.)
    • General stability improvements

UPnP info:
    If you want to host a session, ensure that UPnP is marked as Enabled in the Network tab. If the UPnP status is disabled, you will need to manually forward your ports in order for other people to be able to join. Common issues with UPnP:

• Your network is set to Public: Change your network to Private in your Windows settings.
    • UPnP is disabled on your router: Enable UPnP on your router to make this feature work.
    • Your router does not support UPnP: Either port forward the game port manually or buy a better router.
  • @RektInator Yo, I'm a new user to plutonium.

Recently me and my cousin finished the origins ee together. We live in the same house so we connected using ipv4 address. This was 2 days ago. Ever since this UPnP update we can't connect to each other anymore. I changed the networks to private and ingame it says UPnP is enabled but no matter what it won't connect. Not from friendlist, not from connect ipv4 or connect public address. What am I doing wrong?

• @Aacai Please create a new topic about this.

Topic locked