(IF YOU CAN'T INSTALL BO2 OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PLUTONIUM) HERE ARE SOME Answers To QUESTIONS AND HELP IF PLUTONIUM DOES NOT WORK

Topic created ยท 5 Posts ยท 221 Views
    1. PLUTONIUM IS NOT A VIRUS. FaZe clan members (a popular gaming clan) use plutonium.
      If your anti virus says its harmful then make a exclusion.

2. Why is my plutonium not working? Well theirs's many reasons but 1 may be you don't have vcredist, direct x, etc installed to run the game (their in your REDIST folder when you download plutonium). Another reason is yo deleted some files on accident in that case re install plutonium.

Now you might say, "It StIlL DoEsN't WoRk", in that case may a topic tell plutonium staff info about your issue and they will tell you what to do

1. Is plutonium only for trickshots?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is coming from me but i love zombies and plutonium has zm CUSTOM servers for zombies

2. is their campaign? No sadly

3. Is it worth buying BO2 insted?

well, yes, but no...Listen Bo2 is my favorite cod but NOT worth 40$.

Theirs's many perks for bo2 plutonium but theirs's WAYY to many to name

Anywho im getting board of typing so imma go play me some bo2

Happy Gaming. Mr.A ๐Ÿ™‚

• I like that the multiplayer servers are starting to learn towards more gamemodes and regular matches rather than just trickshotting. I was never good at trickshotting ๐Ÿ˜

• @Yo_Angelo I don't think anyone is good at it, it's hard to be "good" at something that is mostly based on luck.

• @luigistyle You'll never see me do the double spin shock charge gawk gawk clip 3000 on any map.

• @edwardjk12 Pluto doesn't support campaign, buy the game from Steam if you want that. Regarding mp, press F10 or home to open the serverlist.