Thermal Says Hi

• VIP

Hey Everyone,
    Only just found out this 'Introductions' Category exists, now it's nearly been a week since I joined but I thought I'd make a post anyway :)

My real name Is Liam Holmes, I am REDACTED years old and I live in the United Kingdom. I'm a Junior Developer and jump from different programming languages all the time working on front end and back end projects.

My friend, @Commissar-Dinxy, Is the one who showed me Plutonium and when I saw it I knew it had potential. So I'm just here to enjoy the community and help it thrive as much as I possibly can, although all I can really contribute is money and the occasional scripts for use on dedicated servers (and possibly clients in the future).

If you ever see a server with the tag [THERMAL] then that'll be one of my servers. feel free to join, use them privately if you want to have matches with your friends, or just fight against random players in a selection of different gamemodes.

I am currently working on a project, and you may see a password protected server called " [THERMAL] Project: Jump " pop up every so often. This is a custom gamemode me and @Commissar-Dinxy are working on. We aren't discussing details yet, not unless a member staff or a higher ranking official asks, but we hope to update you all on this in the future.

I don't have much else to say, other than in the past week I've been here It's been a fun experience and I hope it only continues and/or grows.

Best Regards,
    ThermalAbuser

• Project Moderator

Hello @ThermalAbuser! Welcome to this community mate. You sound like a great bloke and you have a great introduction. I look forward to be friends with you and I look forward to your future projects. Also if you need help with nodejs come to me XD. Anyways enjoy your stay in this community, and if you need anything I am here.

Best Regards,
    Jake Conkley