Plutonium Roadmap Progress

• @galahx its already in the game, just load up theater mode

• Project Moderator

@galahx Sadly, you can't do as much with the one in Pluto. I still use iw5mvm separate from Pluto client. Mostly to load configs with film tweaks to make stuff look nice here and there.

• @galahx how can install it. Couse it said thats needs the original game from steam. I dont have it.

• Project Moderator

• in the future, do you guys plan to add some maps from original mw, the same one that were lately added to mw2 (such as overgrown, vacant, strike, etc.)?

• VIP

@ubica_bez_lica said in Plutonium Roadmap Progress:

in the future, do you guys plan to add some maps from original mw, the same one that were lately added to mw2 (such as overgrown, vacant, strike, etc.)?

Of course they already working on some maps ( custom maps too )
    Btw You are asking so much here in forum which we already done about those ideas, please if you have question you can ask staff's or me as I'm Bosnian :) ( DM in discord if you want to know answers)

• Project Moderator

@ubica_bez_lica Take a look at #gallery on our Discord.

• This post is deleted!

• @xerxes said in Plutonium Roadmap Progress:

@ubica_bez_lica Take a look at #gallery on our Discord.

i'm on my way, thank you ;)

• Are you guys still planning on adding bots? MW 3 is still my favorite COD up to date and is in between the transition where acitivision/infinity ward was adding bots (Blank ops1 got bots and MW 3 was released after it, without bots). Now the community is pretty much almost dead in MW 3 and the COD community moves on when a new COD is released. This would really be nice, considering that you guys have the capabilities and modding tools that other people don't have. There are RSE bots for other older COD games, such as MW 1 and 2 and blackops 1 and 2, but not for MW 3 because there was/is no modding capabilities for it.

If you guys do not want to continue with a bot project, can you at least, maybe, give the modding capabilities to the RSE team?

Also, if you continue, allow for offline level up against the bots. I really like the progression in these games and i don't care if i get banned from actual online MW 3 servers, because they are basically already dead. I don't like getting the weapons from the start, which is why i don't like the bot modes in black ops 1 + 2, a problem that RSE fixes.

Sorry for the long request, but i don't know where else to turn. I really want to play the game again and there are no players, so playing against bots are my only option.

If you guys aren't going to continue with bots, at least send me a reply to inform me so that i am not left in the dark.

• VIP

@gunscrusader said in Plutonium Roadmap Progress:

Are you guys still planning on adding bots? MW 3 is still my favorite COD up to date and is in between the transition where acitivision/infinity ward was adding bots (Blank ops1 got bots and MW 3 was released after it, without bots). Now the community is pretty much almost dead in MW 3 and the COD community moves on when a new COD is released. This would really be nice, considering that you guys have the capabilities and modding tools that other people don't have. There are RSE bots for other older COD games, such as MW 1 and 2 and blackops 1 and 2, but not for MW 3 because there was/is no modding capabilities for it.

If you guys do not want to continue with a bot project, can you at least, maybe, give the modding capabilities to the RSE team?

Also, if you continue, allow for offline level up against the bots. I really like the progression in these games and i don't care if i get banned from actual online MW 3 servers, because they are basically already dead. I don't like getting the weapons from the start, which is why i don't like the bot modes in black ops 1 + 2, a problem that RSE fixes.

Sorry for the long request, but i don't know where else to turn. I really want to play the game again and there are no players, so playing against bots are my only option.

If you guys aren't going to continue with bots, at least send me a reply to inform me so that i am not left in the dark.

In the future update or next updates bots will be able :)

• @gunscrusader Those are exactly my words. Nothing would be more lovely than finally having MW3 bots like the RSE bots for the other CoD games. And leveling up when playing with them.