Matchmaking / Multiplayer Menu

• Hello,

I would like to see a better multiplayer menu like the official game like in the screenshot below. Please ignore the peoples names and that it is on Xbox. Got screenshot of Google

alt text

I would also like to see matchmaking NOT BY SERVER LIST (maybe have the option some where) but by the find match option then select the game mode and it will search for players. Like in the screenshot below. Once again please ignore the fact that it's on PS3 got it off Google.
    alt text

Last thing: I would also like to see a actual pre-gaming lobby and a place for people to vote, edit classes, etc... like in the screenshot above.

Hope to see some of this. Thanks for all your hard work guys.

• Project Admin

Sounds like you want the Steam game. Enjoy.

Actual answer: We can barely get 5 players in a server and you want full machmaking... yeah its not happening with such a low player count.

• Project Moderator

@mr-incredible said in Matchmaking / Multiplayer Menu:

Sounds like you want the Steam game. Enjoy.

Actual answer: We can barely get 5 players in a server and you want full machmaking... yeah its not happening with such a low player count.

Also the performance and ping is much worse than with dedicated servers.

• Project Moderator

@brian you are requesting for the client to remove one of its main features (dedicated servers and server list). The matchmaking feature you find in the official release is sub par compared to dedi servers in terms of ping and gameplay experience.

The only way a matchmaking system would be possibly be implemented is if the player base massively grows, for now a server list is the best method of finding a game.

• My bad I forgot to say that in the post I mean don't remove the server list just have the option also I forgot to say this would be nice once the player base gets bigger.