Add support for reactive RGB lightning to peripheral devices.

• Project Moderator

Feature:
    Support for rgb lightning of peripheral devices.
    Description:
    Support for reactive rgb lightning of peripheral devices should be added to the game through Aurora and one of its lightning wrappers.
    Motivation:
    This feature should be added to the client, to make use of our expensive gear and since its a shiny new feature that shouldn't take too much time and hasn't been done for CoD yet.

The basic implementation should consit of a main color which could be the green of the MW3 logo with highlighted (electric blue?) movement, grenade/equipment (when available) and reload (with a red pulse on low ammo) keys.

On a more advanced implemenation the lightning should also react to grenades, heavy dmg, emps and nukes.

A good example for such an implementation is Overwatch.

• VIP

Fuck..... Now I need to go buy RGB Peripherals and computer parts....
    +1 from Thermal

• Project Moderator

@thermalabuser Then you should get the real deal and not those cheap razor keyboards with their knock off switches.

• VIP

@xerxes I have a corsair K95 RGB.... the RGB started to die after a couple of months...

• @thermalabuser yeah that's the thing with Corsair keebs.
    Next time, Ducky or Cooler Master :p

• VIP

@xerxes Razer switches have gotten much better since they switched from Kailh. Cherry switches are scratchy and expensive compared to clones like Gateron IMO. I do agree with you that Razer keyboards are extremely overpriced, though.