[low priority] Porting killstreaks from other CoD's

• Feature:
    Porting killstreak from other CoD's

Description:
    Adding older other killstreaks (especially from MW2) to the game which can be toggled on and off in the server settings.

Motivation:
    I was really hyped when I saw that you just ported maps and weapons to MW3 and I thought you can try the same with killstreaks like harrier or Nuke. I don't know if this is possible but would be a nice-to-have feature tbh. I already saw this on a tekno server a few years ago (some highly modded flag+Infection server, but i forgot the name) but it was not the same since it was build out of MW3 parts, like a airstrike + Chopper with texture or a plane.

• Project Admin

Im sure we'll look at the possibility of doing this in the future. I can't promise anything but we will certainly try to implement this after release.

• Harriers were actually planned to be included in IW5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jdBVIGC9iA&feature=youtu.be&t=120 (these sounds are ripped from the game's files; not all of them are used). The GSC code that implements the MOAB in IW5 is just IW4's Nuke with some code changed (rather than kill all the players, EMP the enemy team for 60 seconds), so that's not very difficult to implement. Then there are some other killstreaks which would be more difficult to port since we'd need to also port models and other assets from older games. All in all, we're definitely going to look into it, but we must first finish the GSC compiler.

• @marty Just port the unfinished killstreaks and uhh ya know maybe sneak a delta squad in there ;) ( if you put the riotshield jugg make it a 18 point streak :)

Looks like your connection to Plutonium Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.