A suggestion about the Support Strike Package.

• Feature:

• Reset a players killstreak when the player dies.

Description:

• Reseting a players killstreak after every death when the Support Strike Package is selected, or move some of the OP killstreak rewards to the Assault Strike Package, like Remote Sentry, Stealth Bomber, Juggernaut, basicaly all the lethal ones. And of course, the EMP.

Motivation:

• Oh come on, we all know how annoying it is when a player has 18-40 score and you die to his overpowered Stealth bomber he earned doing nothing, or get EMP'd for a minute.

• Honestly just disable support from your dsr you are running, if you aren't hosting then deal with the decisions the host of the server makes. me and my clan run a server for iSnipe and we have our rules on how to play but other clans have different ones. Just respect it and play. most importantly have fun.

• Project Moderator

Its always nice to have some additional choices how to customize gameplay, but imho this would remove the reason behind the support strikes. But non of these strike chain rewards are op.

• yeah but you can restrict support classes within the dsr customization in game.

• Privately I just think we should remove the Stealth Airstrike; it's clearly an assault thing, it has nothing to do with team support (which is supposed to be the idea behind the Support Package). That's just my opinion though, we'd need to discuss this with other admins/devs.

• @Xerxes said in A suggestion about the Support Strike Package.:

Its always nice to have some additional choices how to customize gameplay, but imho this would remove the reason behind the support strikes. But non of these strike chain rewards are op.

as a guy that plays mw3 far too long i can tell you that you couldnt be more wrong... emp on tdm = 1 minute that you cant call airdrop packages, all types of helis, uavs, whatever, basically it rekts all assault streaks (that are harder to get cause you cant die) plus every 14 kill you have a free multi kill from the stealth bomber and with lucky another half way back to another emp with the advanced uav... isnt op my ass...

• @Elton totally agree.
    And you also cant see your HUD if you aren't using Assasin Pro.

@marty i agree with you also, but have in mind to do that with EMP also.