my opinion about the future of t6

• My opinion on plutonium t6 and its future
    This is my opinion and I do it with all respect towards the developers of plutonium, treyarch and infinitywar so I hope there are no problems after this.
    I think that this pluto t6 project will not go far enough and will not even have enough fame for other players to use it for the following reasons
    A: how many people will buy a game, 5 years, and then install a program that will allow you to do the same thing you could do without installing pluto
    B: nowadays the game is at 77 dollars which is quite
    C: (this I will compare with pluto but iw5 and tecnogoods) let's say that pluto t6 is pluto but of the iw5, in comparison of tecnogoods players iw5 and pluto iw5 there are more players in tcnogoods iw5. Why?
    This is easy technogoods allows you to have the base of the game pirate, which allows more players who only have the pc to run the game, in addition the games we are using are 5 who will buy the game today, clarified this
    What will make the difference between having pluto t6 and techno iw5, it will be enough, since no one will have the intention of spending a game of 77 dollars, with those 77 dollars would buy more current games.
    Now a question that is addressed to everyone who has the game iw5 and t6 bought and uses the pluto in them?
    Now, who has downloaded the iw5 dedicated tool and uses pluto? (I mean, who has the game downloaded by steam but not paid ?, because I use the steam tool).
    I do not see the bad thing in defending the author's rights, I respect it more, but make us pay 77 dollars in a 5 year game ... It will happen the same thing that happened with pluto iw5 there will be no players in t6.
    This is my opinion and I emphasize the above, I do it with all my respect.
    Sincerely, leyften

• Project Developer

Thanks for your opinion - There are a few things I'll address that you might not understand about Pluto.

• (A) In reference to installing a program that will let you do the same thing without installing Pluto, you are quite off. Even though this is a pre-alpha release, there are already features that you will not be able to find in non-Pluto versions of the game. These features include an AntiCheat system, dedicated servers for both MP and ZM, and optimizations to the game engine. There are much bigger plans for T6 in the future, and our team has only showed you some of what's possible.
    • (B) I'm not sure where you found the price of $77, however, I obtained a MUCH cheaper Steam copy of my game. I'm sure you can find a better price with a bit more searching.

• (C) I'll do my best to understand what you're saying here. I'm assuming you're asking why there are more players in TeknoMW3 versus PlutoIW5? Even though this isn't related to T6, I'll give you my speculation because there isn't an exact answer for this. The resistance to move from TeknoGods to Pluto has a lot to do with the mindset of the community. People don't want to be the first to change platforms, go through the trouble of setting up a slightly different dedicated server, or probably face the AntiCheat. There isn't a reason not to move to a more secure and optimized platform. There are also false pretenses that "Plutonium isn't safe," which makes no sense because our team has worked very hard to make this project possible.

Overall, it seems like your main concern is obtaining T6 for a reasonable price. We encourage you to purchase the game to ensure the best experience possible. My two cents to you is all that is required run the game are the latest unaltered T6 files.

I hope that I cleared some things up for you, and once again thanks for your feedback.

• Project Moderator

This post is deleted!

• Project Moderator

Pluto IW5 (MW3) & T6 (Black Ops 2) work on both retail steam copies and unofficial ones. So I don't really understand your points here?

• @leyften Dude just download the Fitgirl repack of Bops2 stop whining. The developers ain't asking for your money to play pluto T6 its free for everyone. Appreciate their work .

• @shark just buy on steam and enjoy downloading fitgirl repack.

• @nicolas you can do anyone from the above I got my files from freinds bops 2 steam account ez

• Buy from steam,supp developers

• @shark
    I never said that I did not value pluto's work, I just said that in these times I did not want to spend money in a game 5 years ago, also in one of these messages Pluto mentioned that the game would not work if it is pirate, that's why I wrote my opinion.
    now if you played the game with a fitgirl base, well, but I knew pluto does not work with pirated files (according to me this page that comes in this repack will be pirate, I do not know how it works, I was grateful that someone told me)
    I regret if the previous message and this offended someone, I ask my more cinsera apology.
    Sincerely, Leyften

• @apacrathon first thank you for answering I will clarify something here as the visa points B C I will go in order
    B: I live in Chile and here the game costs 44,900 clp, thanks to a conversion of clp to dollars I got 77 dollars
    C: this point of view, try to say: imagine that pluto t6 is pluto iw5, now I thought that people did not play so much pluto iw5 because the game only works with ariginal files, I could download it free for a tool that is in steam.
    And I thought that people did not play pluto iw5 was because this game only worked with original files and that is what I think: well if people are like this with pluto iw5 what will be the difference of pluto players: iw5 and t6
    and well my concern was not to get t6 for reasonable value but it was: do not spend money and get to play this game (if I know I'm a pirate)
    As I said before, I respect that of defending copyright but I do not want to spend 44,990 clp or any amount of money.
    Now I previously when I downloaded iw5 by pluto, the video that I saw of how to install it, said something similar that pluto had an error with pirated files and the way to fix it is to download it from this steam tool
    now to finish if they clarified me several things and I hope that now they could understand me
    thank you very much for reading this comment
    Sincerely, Leyften

• Project Moderator

How about you read the very first question of our FAQ? We have never said it doesn't work with pirated files.

https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/656/plutonium-t6-frequently-asked-questions

• @xerxes
    I would swear that I understood something else, thank you very much

• Project Moderator

@leyften It's probably because we said NoSteam and Skidrow repacks do not work with pluto. Which they don't as they use outdated/broken files. Other repacks however exist that do have clean files

• hello, i respect your opinion leyften but i not agree with some of your arguments, i think that pluto t6 is a wonderfull project because i live in a country that having internet is very difficult and what this people doing is a miracle for me and the gamers of my country, here the only thing that we have to play is teckno mw3 and bf3 with dedicated servers because how i said before the internet is very very difficult, so i have a skidrow t6 and this project works fine until now if gave me some error i will know why because i have a pirate version, but you have the posiblity to pay for the game and have 100 % the game working and you complain
    i wait for the dedicated server feature, so to the developers keep doing this project because thanks to you, Cuba will be play other game that is not MW3 or BF3....i am very gratefull with this projet.. i hope that this comment does not bother you.

• I want to say to all of you who have responded to this topic, that I thank you for your answers, and they have helped me a lot, hopefully soon to be able to play with all of you in this project
    Sincerely, Leyften

• Project Moderator

@deco1 Instead of tekno use Pluto iw5 it's much better: https://plutonium.pw/

• @leyften check pm hope this helps!

@leyften said in my opinion about the future of t6:

@shark
    I never said that I did not value pluto's work, I just said that in these times I did not want to spend money in a game 5 years ago, also in one of these messages Pluto mentioned that the game would not work if it is pirate, that's why I wrote my opinion.
    now if you played the game with a fitgirl base, well, but I knew pluto does not work with pirated files (according to me this page that comes in this repack will be pirate, I do not know how it works, I was grateful that someone told me)
    I regret if the previous message and this offended someone, I ask my more cinsera apology.
    Sincerely, Leyften

• @h3x1c i wish to use pluto iw5 but i not have an active internet conection, and the offline pluto iw5 is not released yet

• Project Admin

@deco1 said in my opinion about the future of t6:

@h3x1c i wish to use pluto iw5 but i not have an active internet conection, and the offline pluto iw5 is not released yet

Not true. You can launch offline mode by running t6rmp.exe -offline. You can put a dedicated server in offline mode by setting sv_offline 1 in the config file.

• Project Moderator

@prometheus said in my opinion about the future of t6:

@deco1 said in my opinion about the future of t6:

@h3x1c i wish to use pluto iw5 but i not have an active internet conection, and the offline pluto iw5 is not released yet

Not true. You can launch offline mode by running t6rmp.exe -offline. You can put a dedicated server in offline mode by setting sv_offline 1 in the config file.

Think he was referring to IW5