Any talk on the Plutonium taking a crack at a T5M client?

Topic created · 4 Posts · 168 Views
  • I would love to see a new alternative to the Rekt T5M client, especially since Rekt seems to be considered a virus by 37 malware detection engines and deletes itself off of my computer constantly because of Windows Defender. I also just love Black Ops 1 and would love to see the community come back to (the best) zombies and MP!

As a side note I would like to say that this is just my opinion as I understand that the devs have a life. I would also like to preface that I just love these clients, it is not me trying to get it for free as I already own it on steam, though $100 for the complete BO1 on steam is outrageous!

Thank you for reading this post and have a good day! I would also love to hear your opinions on this in the comments below. The only thing that I can add is that a Plutonium version could come with built in mod support instead of needing to download a few files to use mods.

• its been stated before that there will not be a bo1 client as there is rekt t5 and they dont want to impede on other works that is why you dont see a pluto mw2 or pluto ghost and what not. Maybe some time down the road I dont know but as of right now and to my knowledge no

• @FragsAreUs Alright! I think that is a fair enough reason, I just thought I would ask because it seemed like a fun idea in my head. Thank you for the response, have a great rest of your day!

• @mjgscarlet I agree too just for the reason that it seems to be an abandoned project at least from what I have seen on the forums but I could definitely be wrong so don't take my word for it but it would be cool to make a bo1 client even if it "dies" relatively fast like waw did there will still be a populated, friendly, and strong pluto bo1 community but I respect the staff and will take their word for it.