This is how to get unlock tokens.

• If you've unlocked all, you just have to use fresh start to get back to level 1 .
    (and if you can't use fresh start because you already used a prestige token just delete t6r folder in "Steam/ steamapps/ common/ Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and restart your game)
    Then you have to play to gain level. The amount of levels you gain will be the amount of tokens you get.
    For example I was level 27 when I stopped and I unlocked all in the menu and I had 20 tokens (and not 26 because I bought a few guns and perks before) so I had 20 unlock tokens still available when I unlocked all.
    So now you can buy perks, grenades, and scorestreaks, but choose carefully what you unlock, if you spend all of your tokens you won't be able to unlock anything else, you'll have to do it all over again.

Open console, type: statsetbyname plevel 11
    THE END.

You can also change your prestige icon by replacing the "11" by any number from 1 to 14 (12 to 14 are prestiges from Black Ops 1) ,but first type the command above, create your class and then change the icon because it will reset your tokens.

Thank you Grin_S3 and H3X1C!

• somebody shared me a comand to unlock tokens something like " setplayername plevel 11 " ( not sure if it's correct) but if you unblock all and type it in the console in the main menu you should have all unlocked without the need of tokens , worked for me and other peoples on the server i was so give it a try

• Project Moderator

This post is deleted!

• Project Moderator

@grin_s3 said in This is how to get unlock tokens.:

somebody shared me a comand to unlock tokens something like " setplayername plevel 11 " ( not sure if it's correct) but if you unblock all and type it in the console in the main menu you should have all unlocked without the need of tokens , worked for me and other peoples on the server i was so give it a try

statsetbyname plevel 11

• @h3x1c yup thx , i was about to correct my post , this is the correct command " statsetbyname plevel 11 "

thx for the reply

• Oh yes it works! Well thanks you!

• @narzosk NP m8

• Project Admin

Closing as we put this in an update about 3 days ago, thanks for your help!