Plutonium Competetive/Clan wars in the future?

• I know it has just been released.

But I just wanna ask if there will be any possibility if the player base grows.

I wanna suggest a page to view a leaderboard, were you can see team standings.
    Suggest a Team Creators tab to create a team post stuff on there. And shows all achievments the team has.

I already had a team idea with logo and name and I can recruite people if it comes to something, or if you have interest in it I can make a Discord.

Bo2 was back in the day a huge Competetive game. So if we can try in the future some sort of Competetive in the game. I would love to help if you guys think this would be a good idea. I can manage tournaments standings etc....

And again it has just been release and maybe it doesn't come far. But why not trying it :D

• Regional Moderator

Sounds good :)

• good idea! never played bo2 competetive, just cod4, mw2 and mw3, but I am looking forward to it!
    Btw, what are the player counts in pluto t6?

• @rosamaha There are atm like 10+ servers and 2 or 3 are filled with players.

• @gurz-trackz oh nice!
    you already got a server or something? or is there already a server for comp/esport/esl?