plinwopbam last edited by
I'm trying to run client + server in a LAN with no internet connection, and it is not working: client briefly connects but is dropped with the message "you are not autenticated with plutonium, please restart the game".
What I did, following the LAN thread and other threads and pages, is
- (yesterday) dowloaded PU.exe, put in gamedir, ran it.
- after it ends downloading, click to play mp (in the PU window); I can join an online server and seems to play well.
- Set the mp dedicated.cfg; only change was set sv_offline 1
- Disconect wifi dongle, now the machine has no internet acceess, reboot
- start the server from cmd line with
6a. On the same machine start the client with
Fom client console issued a "connect localhost" or "connect 127.0.0.1"
It connects, but a few seconds later client is dropped with message "you are not autenticated with plutonium, please restart the game"
6b. Copied the gamedir to another machine in the LAN, started client with t6rmp.exe -offline, connect from console with "connect <ip>", it connects but, same as before, in a few seconds gets disconnected with message "you are not autenticated with plutonium, please restart the game"
This is on win7.
Is there something I can do so that LAN offline work ?
@plinwopbam I've personally tested
sv_offline 1and it should work. Can you try to enter it in the console? and to make sure, type
get sv_offlinein the console to see what the value is.
ReicitoEscobar last edited by
@plinwopbam This happened to me, because i didn't realize i forgot to remove the '//' which makes it a comment! be sure to remove it! or is it "\"? idk i forgot. but try it!