ZM Questions & Suggestions

• Hello T6 !

First of all I have few questions to ask about the T6ZM :

• Do you plan to add back the bank/locket mechanics ?
    • Why did you removed the perma-perks / nerfed the Petrifier ? (Buried wonder weapon)

Secondly here are some suggestions (ZM) that you may find interesting :

• Adding a global chat & displaying the current numbers of players online at the server selection
    • Adding a global ranking system based on stats, (similar to the old rank system) where ranks could be separated by custom icons/titles available on the hud/tab/chat
    • Slightly increase the 1500 points cap when players are joining a running game after a certain number of rounds (helps newcomers to get back into the game easier)
    • Obtaining badges after completing EE that could be displayed on the global chat/in game tab
    • Clan tag
    • Adding custom server description in the .cfg displayed when selecting the server

I will update the thread if I find any others idea that could gives more depths/better ZM experiences.

-Eize

• Project Admin

@eizekiels said in ZM Questions & Suggestions:

Hello T6 !

First of all I have few questions to ask about the T6ZM :

• Do you plan to add back the bank/locket mechanics ?
    • Why did you removed the perma-perks / nerfed the Petrifier ? (Buried wonder weapon)

Secondly here are some suggestions (ZM) that you may find interesting :

• Adding a global chat & displaying the current numbers of players online at the server selection
    • Adding a global ranking system based on stats, (similar to the old rank system) where ranks could be separated by custom icons/titles available on the hud/tab/chat
    • Slightly increase the 1500 points cap when players are joining a running game after a certain number of rounds (helps newcomers to get back into the game easier)
    • Obtaining badges after completing EE that could be displayed on the global chat/in game tab
    • Clan tag

I will update the thread if I find any others idea that could gives more depths/better ZM experiences.

-Eize

To answer your questions:

• Do you plan to add back the bank/locket mechanics ? - The bank and fridges work as intended.
    • Why did you removed the perma-perks / nerfed the Petrifier ? (Buried wonder weapon) - We did not change anything

Sincerely,
    Prometheus

• Project Moderator

@prometheus Is it per server or is on the save? The fridge and bank that is.

• Project Admin

@drgn Its per server / match.

• @Prometheus

To answer your questions:

• Do you plan to add back the bank/locket mechanics ? - The bank and fridges work as intended.

Unfortunately the purpose of the bank/locket is to use what you saved in another game :/

• Why did you removed the perma-perks / nerfed the Petrifier ? (Buried wonder weapon) - We did not change anything

It's kinda weird as I used the same gamefile using Redacted and these features were active

• Project Moderator

@Prometheus So it turns out the perma perks don't work when there is above 4 players, here's a video showing the perma perk thing
    "BURIED" Zombies - "PHD FLOPPER" Perma Perk ROUND 1 Tutorial! - Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC! – 01:55
    — Ali-A

• @h3x1c

That explains why some had PHD.

Thanks for the precision !