Is there any other way we can promote pluto or at least get it more players?

• Spreading the name around and all works...barely! Any new ideas on how we can get Pluto more populated?

• Project Moderator

@lori You just described it. Only thing pluto can do is impressive the community with new features/content which they have done/working on. If everyone does their bit and advertises the client it will gain popularity quickly

• Project Moderator

My guess is that as soon as we release custom maps and they realize they can't steal them they will switch. Also the RCE that got public can change their minds really fast since the client is useless without servers.

• yes there is... if they add customization but last time i tried pluto they didnt even allow to use film tweak (different from fx draw that is kinda of cheating in smoke situations) and scripts/plugins are so good there is none and the ones who told they would code got denied by devs (not true about this one but read it somewhere)

• Project Moderator

@elton I can use the film tweaks just fine on the beta branch, just because you now have to use the proper cod modding way instead of setting it via a plugin doesn't mean its not allowed / possible. The scripting API is open to everyone, but there is no API documentation so you only get something useful when you really know what you are doing.