Resolution (T6,Bo2)

• Hey, sorry if this is a simple to fix or already known bug but i started up T6 today (for the first time)
    and by default i normally put my resolution to 1920x1080 (my monitor resolution) and Windowed mode to get around to chats on my pc quickly so i put on Fullscreen(Windowed) mode and the startup plutonium welcome screen works perfect but for some reason the game itself says its on 1920x1080 but its actually all squished together and ingame it all looks weird and cramped i belive this may be a bug and thought i should make it known or look for assistance on how to fix it.
    0_1524164253133_bug1.png 0_1524164260967_bug2.png

• Project Admin

@fenex said in Resolution (T6,Bo2):

Hey, sorry if this is a simple to fix or already known bug but i started up T6 today (for the first time)
    and by default i normally put my resolution to 1920x1080 (my monitor resolution) and Windowed mode to get around to chats on my pc quickly so i put on Fullscreen(Windowed) mode and the startup plutonium welcome screen works perfect but for some reason the game itself says its on 1920x1080 but its actually all squished together and ingame it all looks weird and cramped i belive this may be a bug and thought i should make it known or look for assistance on how to fix it.
    0_1524164253133_bug1.png 0_1524164260967_bug2.png

Delete the config files of the updater in AppData, you turned on ultrawide mode.

• That worked Thank you i must've turned it on by mistake when picking a colour for the launcher sorry for wasting your time...
    Thanks again tho

• @prometheus but how
    where is the config files

• Project Moderator

@ahmed-osama He said in AppData folder... Go to C:\Users("Windows User Name")\AppData\Local\Plutonium\ And delete the config file. (Press Windows Key + R to open the run command and type %localappdata% to go there instantly)