Help Needed (GUI in Zombies)

• Hello Members and Administrators of Plutonium T6!

I am a new user to Plutonium and T6 specifically but I would like to help with fixing bugs and possibly implementing new features.

The main Issue that I would like to address is GUI not showing in Zombies Servers with more than 4 Players.

The first thought that comes to mind is that the game is attempting to handle it as a grief mode game but the server states otherwise. In turn the game cannot handle the exception and is still attempting to display GUI configured for grief mode.

My second thought is that the game is throwing exceptions because it was only built to display the score of 4 players and cannot handle more than 4 players without a configuration change.

But I do not have much experience with Black Ops 2 code and I only recently (yesterday) got a new computer after having gone without one entirely for 3 years. So I need to refresh my programming knowledge.

For now I would like to hear your input on the subject and if you have any possible leads on how to remedy the problem, please let us know. All ideas and submissions are greatly appreciated.

• Project Moderator

The devs are already well aware of this issue and will fix it in future updates, keep in mind pluto t6 only just released so it's expected to be a bit rough round the edges.

• @h3x1c Thank you for letting me know and as I said I hope to be helping with development of T6 as I think it is a great idea and could help revive the Black Ops 2 community and would help me greatly as I seriously need a refresh for my coding.

• Project Moderator

@thefantasticloki said in Help Needed (GUI in Zombies):

@h3x1c Thank you for letting me know and as I said I hope to be helping with development of T6 as I think it is a great idea and could help revive the Black Ops 2 community and would help me greatly as I seriously need a refresh for my coding.

Pluto are hoping to bring modding to T6 soon!