@wallbanger Most of the shit is already patched or can be fixed by some commands.
- Plutonium server overlay needs to be refreshed, and after refreshing it, you'll get all available servers.
- Never experienced server overlay to blink, so I honestly don't know what it could be.
- Could be that server has been idling for long time, and needs a restart. It's a known bug with not that easy of a fix.
- Could be servers, but I've also noticed that. Relogging to that server helps.
- Servers rarely crash while playing, unless it has been overloaded quite a lot.
- cg_fov 110; cg_fov_default 110; cg_fov_thirdperson 80
- Even present in the Steam copy, so nothing special.
- Some servers have removed Mule Kick, hence that's why there's no Mule Kick.
- Perk icons in Zombies tend to blink if the server has allowed keeping perks, while only losing Juggernog.
- Known issue, only way you can fix it is separate WiFi connection or a VPN for your friend in the same house.
- Names do get mixed up, but it isn't gamebreaking. It annoys some people, but it is what it is.
- You can play Fullscreen Windowed if you want, that way your mouse won't get stuck.
- Could be a placebo where you thought you killed your teammate, when in reality he got killed by zombies, or it could be real bug where you killed your teammate. I guess we'll never know.
- Haven't experienced any sounds being messed up, you can probs repair game files if you're concerned about it.
Plutonium devs are listening to the community, and are fixing the games that still need some polishing. Trust me, you'd wanna come back to Plutonium once you see all the games working fine.