Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

ItzPlayer5

ItzPlayer5

@ItzPlayer5
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
174
Topics
32
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
25
Following
11

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    ItzPlayer5 Should have clarified. The files with "Toxic" in the name are the weaponized 115 files.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Goodbye Pluto.
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    GhostRider0125 shouldnt be hard to do myself, im just lazy to learn

    General Discussion

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    young_bocc COPY THE BLACK ICE FILES FOR AN EASY BACKUP. I did not test this out in multiplayer, because I have already changed my own 115 camo. so I do not know how it looks, all I know is its easy to replace.
    The screenshot below are the file names for the Weaponized 115 camo.

    Capture.PNG
    The file titled "~-gmtl_t6_wpn_zmb_staff_crystal_camo_e" should be copied and renamed to "~-gmtl_t6_wpn_toxic_camo_e"

    The file titled "~-gmtl_t6_wpn_zmb_staff_cryst~95c3e639" should be copied and renamed to "~-gmtl_t6_wpn_toxic_camo_col"

    The file titled "gmtl_t6_wpn_zmb_staff_cryst_95c3e639" should be copied and renamed to "~-gmtl_t6_wpn_toxic_camo_col2"

    Because I did not intend for this camo to be for multiplayer I do not have the main menu//create a class camo artwork replaced, that will have to be done yourself.

    Leave alone the file titled ~-gmtl_t6_wpn_zmb_staff_cryst~5094c494. that file does not need to be replaced.

    If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, you can also leave me your discord and I can help walk you through it. 😁 🤝

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    young_bocc For zombies or multiplayer? Please be more explicit with this question, aha 😥

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    NotZythe Its just the raw image files in DDS format in case you wanted to fiddle with the camo yourself.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [ZM] Mob Of The Dead Colored PaP
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Cam Out2u Common W release from Cam Out2u

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [Release] [ZM] Kino Der Toten LGBT+ Pictures
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    @TheeGamerMaster richtoften*

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • T6 Cheaters
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOSWUgVsVCQ

    General Discussion

  • Rainbow Afterlife (T5)
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    thank you 😄

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • controller support.
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Thats just the reputation thing for responses to prevent spam. But I have never had that problem on T6, maybe its best to contact staff or try another remote. I as well use a ps5 remote sometimes on T6 and never had this issue.

    BO2 Client Support

  • controller support.
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Seriouxly What game are you using the controller on?

    BO2 Client Support

  • controller support.
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Try the following.

    • Enable gamepad in game settings.
    • Restarting your pc (IDK why this works but it does)
    • Use your PS5 to update your controllers firmware, not the PC app.
    BO2 Client Support

  • Rainbow Afterlife Release (T5) (REQUIRES OLDEST VERSION OF PATCH)
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    This camo thats applyable to most guns is the perfect eye candy to look at while slaying Samantha's undead army.

    Download Link

    • note this pack requires the animated camos patch. this patch can be located at this link.

    • The lighting on some maps causes the camo to not pop out well, which is why I already included the DDS files so you can edit the saturation at your own free will.

    plutonium-bootstrapper-win32_2023_04_29_-_22_20_59_05_AdobeExpress.gif

    plutonium-bootstrapper-win32_2023_04_29_-_22_20_17_03_AdobeExpress.gif

    plutonium-bootstrapper-win32_2023_04_29_-_22_14_32_02_AdobeExpress.gif

    plutonium-bootstrapper-win32_2023_04_29_-_22_20_33_04_AdobeExpress.gif

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Rainbow Afterlife (T5)
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    GhostRider0125 I tried hard to make the colors pop out on some guns. Its hard to make them look good without the colors being too saturated and looking completely ugly. That and some maps have lighting that makes weapons look dimmer//brighter.

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Black Ice Origins Pap Camo
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    @JtheWeeb22 You can also change the file names to get this to work with Weaponized 115 in MP.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources

  • Cherry Fizz ZM Bo1 - Cam Out2u
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    Cam Out2u Is this a pap camo or is it a camo that goes straight on the gun?

    BO1 Modding Releases & Resources

  • [MP] Bo2 Gloves Pack
    ItzPlayer5 ItzPlayer5

    That cosmos camo looks sick man! I look forward to see this release.

    BO2 Modding Releases & Resources
  • 1
  • 2
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 8 / 9
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate