Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

KingGojo

KingGojo

@KingGojo
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
63
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
31
Following
29

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    Donnnbig like what?

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    Migter12 who is benjamin

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Base Camo Textures?
    KingGojo KingGojo

    in what do you need help?

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    Quelaag I only find the power up of blood

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    ok i going to try

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    GhostRider0125 thanks

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    scinkx here are the originals archives https://www.mediafire.com/file/ojlrjtihy5qha0y/dpad.rar/file

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    ok thanks

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    scinkx Hey, you mean modifying where the usables are, I didn't understand, can you repeat it?

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    and mw3 idk how do textures

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    It took me a long time doing it I hope you like it:
    Captura de pantalla (28).png
    Captura de pantalla (27).png download link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/tb4cyaosdlbqwnt/gold+chinese+m1911.rar/file

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Ask for a texture and I'll make it (if I can)
    KingGojo KingGojo

    Since I am super original and I no longer know what textures to make, ask for the textures you want and I will make them from bo2

    BO2 Modding Support & Discussion

  • Quien me pude ayudar
    KingGojo KingGojo

    se puede piratear pero creo que es ban si se comparte asi que compralo xd

    Temas De Español

  • Quien me pude ayudar
    KingGojo KingGojo

    en steam por que ya no se puede “piratear“

    Temas De Español

  • agreguen!!
    KingGojo KingGojo

    hola.

    Temas De Español

  • Problems with screenshot
    KingGojo KingGojo

    Captura de pantalla (24).png

    General Discussion

  • Problems with screenshot
    KingGojo KingGojo

    thanks bro works

    General Discussion

  • Problems with screenshot
    KingGojo KingGojo

    Does anyone know how to fix screenshots coming out dark in COD BO2?Captura de pantalla (21).png

    General Discussion
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 2 / 4
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate