Skip to content
  • 0 Unread 0
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Collapse

Plutonium

  1. Home
  2. BO2 Client Support
  3. [Error] When I launch BO2 it doesn't have a menu (missing letters).

[Error] When I launch BO2 it doesn't have a menu (missing letters).

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved BO2 Client Support
3 Posts 2 Posters 219 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ItsYaBoi_Bebeton Offline
    ItsYaBoi_Bebeton Offline
    ItsYaBoi_Bebeton
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello.
    I have a problem, when I pause the game or I'm on the menu the letters don't appear. For exaple ingame when I can choose a class but since the letters don't appear idk what class i'm choosing.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kyemel_person Offline
      kyemel_person Offline
      kyemel_person
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      delete and reinstall

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ItsYaBoi_Bebeton Offline
        ItsYaBoi_Bebeton Offline
        ItsYaBoi_Bebeton
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        already did it 3/4 times

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Unread 0
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate