bo2 binkw32.dll does not let me open up bo2, it says this " The code execution cannot procced because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem

Topic created · 4 Posts · 50 Views
  • I reinstalled everything 5 times and still does not work, this has been happening for a month I stopped trying a couple weeks ago then I tried again today to download them all over and it was working until I got to the bo2 play button in the launcher it opened up the 2 little black screens(booststrapper) but never opens up bo2, I can still hear the music playing but when I click on it I can see bo2 for like a second then it takes me out but it doesnt close nothing so I can keep going into the game but it takes me right out after i see the screen but it takes around 2 minutes for it to fully close with the 2 little black screens, So I went to my files and type %localappdata% and went to plutonium and tried to open bo2 from there and it said " the code execution cannot proceed because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." plss help

• You aren't supposed to launch the executables directly from %localappdata%/Plutonium hence why you get that error. Also once you hit Play and the bootstrapper launches, try typing r_fullscreen 0 and vid_restart into the bootstrapper.

• only vid_restart worked and it only put the bo2 screen to a box similar to the booststrapper, so I could see bo2 but very small screen.

• You can adjust the resolution and mode (fullscreen/borderless fullscreen/etc) to your liking from the settings.