I can't enter BO2
When i start the game, it crashed and tell me to type a topic with the ID of the crash and a file.
i cannot upload the file cuz is 826.203kb
@TSP-Cody Then just upload it to a website like Google Drive and post the link here?
Also send a screenshot of the error
@lResxt im uploading the file, here is the image of the crash, is bad quality for the resolution.
@lResxt Drive for the file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pnWg3Ue-lvp5OWuv1QGVXCjGrMBk0hNc?usp=sharing
- playing pluto in virtual machines doesn't work incase you're using one
- make sure you are using windows 10 version 1607 or later
- try closing all programs that are running in the background (especially steam, msi afterburner and rivatuner if you have them)
- try excluding pluto from scanning in your av software: https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/#how-do-i-fix-this-windows-defender
- install everything that's in the redist folder in your game folder
- update your graphics drivers
- if you have a vr headset plugged in unplug it
- try removing steam_api.dll from your game folder
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc