Hi, I have an error when I enter to te multiplayer cod2
When i enter to cod 2 multiplayer, i inmediatly kick a cause of an error, but in zombies i can enter easily, ¿what can I do?
@Saancheez10 i hav the same problem but when entreing both zombies and multyplayer
@Saancheez10 upload the .dmp file (mentioned in the error message) to google drive and post the link here. In the meantime you can try this:
- playing pluto in virtual machines doesn't work incase you're using one
- make sure you are using windows 10 version 1607 or later
- try closing steam and removing steam_api from your game folder
- try closing all programs that are running in the background (especially steam, msi afterburner and rivatuner if you have them)
- try excluding pluto from scanning in your av software: https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus/#how-do-i-fix-this-windows-defender
- update your graphics drivers
- if you have a vr headset plugged in unplug it
- verify the integrity of your system files:
- open the start menu and search for "cmd"
- run cmd as admin
- execute the following command
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- after dism has finished repairing your system restart your pc
@Deadpool011207 create your own topic, helping two people in the same thread will just lead to confusion. Also this is the file i'm talking about:
@Dss0 i already made my topic: https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/16973/i-keep-getting-this-error-when-i-launch-bo2/10
@Deadpool011207 so why are you posting here? Don't create multiple topic with the same contents, thanks.