Game crash with no sense! Help me pls
While playing in any mode that is zombie or multiplayer the game minimizes the window without me being able to reopen it and forces me to close the game.
The games I can start them quietly without problems.
This error only occurs when I play with the video card while if I play without the video card connected the error does not appear.
The video card is a GTX950 and works on all other games.
The PC operating system is windows 11
Tried updating its drivers?
Yes i have update all things and all drivers
I noticed that just before the game stops working, the level of 3D measured by the windows task rises a lot.
I'm starting to think it's a DirectX problem but I've already installed version 12 which should be the latest.
Every so often when it crashes I am given the following error!
This post is deleted!
This is the crash report
There is no easy answer for this but here are some possible solutions
- Add Plutonium as an exception in your antivirus or uninstall it (do what is said for your antivirus in the documentation) https://plutonium.pw/docs/antivirus
- Repair your game: https://plutonium.pw/docs/repair/
- Update your GPU drivers
- Install DirectX (even if it's already installed): https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
- If you're running the game in a virtual machine don't, this doesn't work
- If you're using ReShade remove it. It's not supported on Plutonium and will make your game crash
- Close programs with overlays or disable their overlays (Steam, MSI Afterburner, Rivatuner etc.)
- Try to unplug devices connected to your PC (VR headset, other monitors, controllers etc.)
- If you use an Avermedia capture card uninstall its drivers
- Verify the integrity of your system files:
Open the start menu and search for "cmd"
Run cmd as admin
Copy and paste (right click) the command below in the cmd and press enter
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Once it's done restart your PC
If after doing all of this it still doesn't work reply with these info
- What your antivirus is and if you disabled or uninstalled it
- A screenshot of your game files
- The crashdump files created in
%localappdata%\Plutonium\crashdumps(upload them on a website like Google Drive, Mediafire or anyyhing else and include the link here)
As a last resort doing a clean install of Windows (factory reset) could solve the issue. Don't install your usual programs at first just install your GPU drivers, Direct X, your browser and Discord for example and test like that.